"nerd" and"loser" were like hard hitting insults in the early 2000’s and now they are used as affectionate terms we have truly come full circle
Sorry, but no, we did a 180. A full circle would mean we went back to them as insults
do you ever stay in the shower for so long you forget who you are
- Interviewer: You've been around for 10 years—where do you see yourself in 10 years?
- Alex Turner: On a speedboat.
- Interviewer: In a tracksuit?
- Alex Turner: Tracksuit on a speedboat.
- Interviewer: Not on tour?
- Alex Turner: Maybe I'm on my way to the show in the speedboat.
i’ll always love you ‘cause we grew up together and you helped make me who i am. i just wanted you to know there will be a piece of you in me always, and i’m grateful for that. whatever someone you become, and wherever you are in the world, i’m sending you love. you’re my friend to the end.
— her (2013)
remember when Cosmo didn’t tell Mama Cosma he married Wanda so when he went to see her he told her he was out getting milk for the past 10,000 years